Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oppss the night has turned into nightmare!!!

What night for all of us !!!get complained by neighbors because the music was too loud and we were yelling too loud.And sorry bro I didn't mean to hurt ya actually I didn't know she will tell u all these shit but im kinda disappointed actually I told YOU not to tell someone else things that I told YOU, but I wanna know since u promised me why u went to tell your best friend(Kelsey)?I punched the wall when i saw u both together!??why should i do all these shit??We were friends too but since you promised me YOU won't but in the mean while I heard your friend was trying to explain to me when i question her?..haha U thinks that is too funny thus?And I'm not a ball anyway if u like u come n play with me and when you are not in the mood U pushed me to someone else?I won't remember how you treated me.?I really doesn't understood what you are on about??please man please think I'm a human too..I have sense ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment