Monday, April 18, 2011

The first day after GYM..

Ahhh my whole body is damn sore right now.I can't even straighten my arm today.But these matter doesn't stop me going to gym again today woohoo..Went out to play basketball with my course mate Ian.He told me lot of things about the girl she like and every time when we meet up "THE GIRL" always appear in our conversation and "THE GIRL" never run away from our topic.I just tell him the truth that I saw and knew but I never let him know how I felt inside when he is talking about"THE GIRL"haha..how mad I am... But I think as long as "THE GIRL" is happy and ready to accept another relationship or if she is happy to be SINGLE.Well this is the happiest result for me to hear from her.I will be happy if she is happy too.

No one is perfect in this world but to me no one is born perfectly in this world but if we tried hard we still have a chance to be the perfect one.Never try never know, once you tried sure you will never let it go.

I doesn't like to fight with others in my life but I like how the feeling is when someone is trying to challenge me.I ain't a looser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment