Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fast 5...


Finally I've watched the Fast 5 movie!!Damn,what an awesome movie love it very much.Watched that with Gerald and ate our dinner at ToTo Restaurant which is a Vietnamese Cuisine in Victoria Park.Thank You Tina one of my friend who works in there,recommended me a Hot Lemon Tea because she seen me coughing non stop and didn't allowed me to have any cold drinks.^^ What's next??hmm where else haha going to METRO CITY later woohooo here I come METRO.Partying and enjoying my life these whole week and just received a bad news :( my boss is coming back tomorrow and our restaurant is reopening on Monday.Which means my holiday is ending tomorrow ewww?While I was watching the movie,I wonder the person who sitting next to me is YOU but it was only "A DREAM"..haha but I know this dream will coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment