Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I just can't get enough :>

I've been away for four months,today's date is 13th April 2011.Wow never notice I've been a blogger for 7 months . At first,the reason I play this blog is to improve my English to sit for the Ielts test and now i'm kinda not worried about that these anymore because of some reason._________. Haha ,was that a good news or bad news for me ermmm I really don't know. I just know the thing I am doing now is good for my future. 3 more days and this term is going to finish, time really passed very fast even i can't get enough of it.Finally I've moved out from Temple Street and now i am staying at Maylands and just few minutes away from Hanami Restaurant (my working place).I am missing u badly more than i miss my myself , I cares you more than i care myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment