Sunday, April 17, 2011

Am i living in the heaven or hell??


Happy Easter to you and CHICKEN.!!After few weeks,she is been crazy again tonight.OMFG where am i right now??hell or paradise??Should i have to report what I've done everyday to her,who the hell she think she is. Once again i really doesn't know what should i talk to her, and please you can't farking force me doing things that i doesn't like to do.I am Julian,i just want to live simply and happily that's what I expect my life is.Don't create problem and blame all these shitttt to me, I don't deserve all these if u want to create problem that's your business.And MYOB (mind your own business)!!woohooo finally i release all the anger in my heart :)hopefully i will sleep well tonight yay!!What an amazing Sunday for me today but still doesn't feel good at the moment because SHE misunderstood me and will ignore me from today onwards, well if YOU think I am such an asshole fine then,I have nothing to say at all.The more I explain to you the thing will get more worst and mess.Better keep quiet and shut up, but by here I really want you to know I doesn't mean it at all.If YOU have read these,you will know the truth.What a super tiring day,woke up at 7.30am and rush to Curtin University to join the GYM with Micheal and Tang Yong before I continue my writing I want to say that "I've make it",I have make my promises after talking about these for 2 months.What is the promise is??hmm...I have join Curtin GYM member and my member will valid until 17th April 2012.I have to push myself eat more protein food and gain more weight. So i will no longer been call skinny anymore.Say no to SKINNY.I finished my training at 10.25am and after the training I went to play basketball with my cousin and my team mates.Guess what ,who i meet in the basketball court haha (XIao Qiang) finally you have back to Perth for holidays and the last time you left Perth was two and the half years ago but kinda sad cause you didn't even tell me you are coming back to Perth for holidays before!!!(=.=") And the basketball game finished at 12.30pm and we went the new restaurant in Karawara which named TEN TEN for lunch .I ate a laksa for my lunch and I doesn't feel full enough after that , follow on with a Big Mac Large Meal on my way home and I never ate that much before since I moved from Jurien Bay to Perth .It was like 3 and the half year ago.haha..Another good news for me was I got extra money from my boss today and the amount was totally different that what i predicted..heeehee but whatever how much money on hand I will spent more quick than I earned.The means I earned $600 per week but wen i got the $600 , i will use a minute to spend all of it.haha how am I going to save money for my marriage later LOL...Thanks Shung (my boss) without you ,I might not achieve the things that I owned now.You never say "NO" when I requested something from you.You are the best boss for me in my whole life..I can say that I've dedicated to Hanami Japanese Restaurant.Thank you time to bed now oink oink

No comments:

Post a Comment