Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Sleepless Night Again..

Time been passing very fast,its time to update my blog again.What should I say here??hmm...let me think?Yupz,I've got it in my mind now.The topic is related to "Be a friend rather better than be a housemate".Oh My Gosh,my house's toilet is freaking dirty and messy now .What can i do?It's out off my duty,i've done with my duty.Even if i clean it, "the one" will never appreciate me and things will go more worst next time.I do not want to state who is "the one" is but as a house member we should have the responsibility for it.And this is the reason why I am moving out off these house.I keep silent does not mean that I am agree with your action.Just because I would not want these thing to break down our friendship. We've been staying in this house for 2 years ,I am very tiring with all these .Our friendship will be more pleasant if we are friends compare with a house member.
5 more days to go for the IELTS exam.I feel better than before cause I know how to handle it now.If I fail this time,there's gonna have two more chances left but honestly I hope this time will works.
While I was studying and blogging,my internet radio is running.I'm listening to MY FM.A radio station that make me felt i am right in Malaysia now haha but it was all my imagination.I really hope I am in Ipoh now but I haven't score anything yet.I would not go back with empty handed.At least a Diploma certificate and some $$$ ..I need to get all these to achieve something in my Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment