Friday, April 22, 2011

I did it ...yay




Things that I can't find it in Ipoh(my hometown) is these moment.Sunset the precious moment for me everyday.I don't know how am I going to describe today,it's Good Friday.I thought I'll be alone again today and luckily SU (my sushi master)rang me up this afternoon and we went out for lunch.We ate DIM SUM as our lunch and including today this is the second time i'm having DIM SUM this week.Although the bill was expensive and im still quite happy to pay for it because it is better than having instant noodles alone in my house. I start feeling lonely now, this is the feeling I hate the most.Now matter how pleasant I am ,I still defeated by a word LONELY.I 'll be good don't worry.
Yay , I found U and I did it finally.Don't be confused on the word of U,I'm not mentioning a girl. The U stand for the movie I wanted to watch for a long long time and today I've watched it "LION KING 2".How old are you julian ,still watching lion king huh?Well at outside Im trying to act like a mature and tough guy so people doesn't call childish and retarded anymore.But once I back to my room,I need to take my mask down.To be honest I'm still living in my childhood century, I wanna live simple and I want all the peoples around me smile and laugh when they are talking to me.I rather to be a clown in front of them.What does a clown duties in the circus, well their job duties is to make every people laugh, smile and forget about all the unhappy things.If you are one of my friend who doesn't smile much, I want to say "haleeeluyah" to you coz i will talk and make alot of weird and funny actions to make u smile.I was bring to this world to create sunshine for you.Oh well u might think Im a retarded guy but to me I won't.Because I think no matter how beautiful or handsome,fat or skinny and rich or poor you are, you still need to live happily aren't you.How could you live happily?Smile more and think positively.Don't wasted the gift that GOD gifted to US.This is what a LIFE used to be Sunshine <-3

No comments:

Post a Comment